2010-12-05

New Gears From Today's Shopping

My project buddy was busy being an uncle so
I went out for shopping today yayyyy

Herschel Bag From the Boardroom :D
















I needed a bag ever since my 3 years old Dakine bag's zippers broke.
This is a beauty :D


H&M Crew Neck Sweater and Polka Dot Socks :D

























I got two pairs of socks for like 6 dollars... they are warm and fuzzy <3


Lastly, I went to gastown to check out livestock more specifically Casio gshock retro in silver, but they were all out :( But I did pick up a great pair of skinny jeans Levis 511(?) from Complex :D
























I m a very happy man today lol Got all this thx to my 600 extra dollars from my sponsors <3
Actually I didn't rly spend that much money today (lil less than 200) :D


By Joe Kwuen

No comments:

Post a Comment