2011-02-19

Breathalyzer Final

CHECK OUT PREVIOUS UPDATES ON THIS PROJECT
TO FIND SCHEMATICS, CODING, AND ETC.
UPDATE #1
UPDATE #2
EXTRA CALIBRATION


Breathalyzer is finalized with enclosure
:D
I will continue to calibrate the system after each drinking session.

Angled slightly to improve readability when placed flat on a desk XD
Adjustable Back light :D after two bottles of beer
Abled to be powered two ways: 5 AA batteries or power supply rated 6 volt or greater

Since this project is complete,
I will continue my work on Tamagotchi,
and
switching power supply with uncle T

 
By Joe Kwuen

3 comments:

  1. Hello.

    This is my final project. Can you send me the files to my email?

    cagorx [at] linuxmail.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    We are a retailer of breathalyzers and we are in the process of designing our model of breathalyzers.

    Are you interested in assisting us? If so, please drop me an email at marketing(at)precisionbreathalyzer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...

    This is similar to my final project in term of alcohol sensor project. Can you send me the files to my email?

    rrar69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete