2011-02-03

Tamagochi #3


CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT POSTING OF THIS PROJECT.



I have almost finished the main parts.

Unfortunately I ran into a problem... 


I have already used 85% of the ROM available in PIC 16F876a.

I have few ways to fix it: either get another PIC with bigger ROM or use two PICs...

Nevertheless
I have finished several game plays done:
Status
Growth
Menus.

Still have lots to do though...
I'd say I am 70 percent done

I have added "Domo-kun" to the right-side of the LCD
for extra cuteness (thanks to my lovely girlfriend)

The sub-menus will be located at the left-side
that I have yet to work on.




By Joe Kwuen

No comments:

Post a Comment