2012-09-07

Sound-Activated LEDs

This project is
Extremely easy and quick.
I think you won't need much electronic background
To produce one identical to mine.

I spent around 5 hours on this project:
1 hour designing
1 hour testing
3 hours finalizing

Sound-Activated LEDs
Parts you need:

ELECTRONICS

Any Number of LEDs (Cheap from Ebay - LINK)
1 x Prototype Board
2 x TIP31 BJTs (or any BJTs with enough power)
1 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
2 x 100 Ohms Resistor
9V Battery and Strap
Wires

CASING

Plexiglass
Motherboard (PC) Standoff Screws


I am guessing most of you have some experience in electronics
so I will just upload my schematic I did on paper.


If you have any question,
please email me joekwuen@gmail.com


My prototype board looks like this:


VIDEO :]



By Joe Kwuen

No comments:

Post a Comment