2012-11-18

My trip to Japan: Overall Thoughts


I have just uploaded pictures from my trip to Japan.
I stayed in Osaka at my girlfriend's place.
Because she could not take a vacation from work, 
most of my trip was just doing everyday chores:

cleaning
cooking
shopping
battling cockroaches...
(yes... Osaka have a huge cockroach problem)


LINKS

Here are links to specific blog postings about the trip:


MY THOUGHTS

Excluding my short stay there when I was little,
I have visited there about 4 times now.
I love Japan because people are friendly , and food is excellent.

But this time I had a bit of money problem while I was there - 
The exchange rate was too much for me to handle even with free housing...


WOULD I RECOMMEND TRIP TO JAPAN?

Not now...
Although it is a beautiful country with many interesting places to visit,
Japan is just too expensive now - my total cost just for meals during my 3 week stay
about $1000.
I don't remember having expensive meals though...


By Joe Kwuen

No comments:

Post a Comment